ADM Global is proud to announce we have established a new Trade Consulting and Compliance Department
Our extensive knowledge and experience in all facets of international trade enables us to expertly examine your entire supply chain, identifying potential problems or problematic areas of your business and then providing recommendations and more importantly, solutions for our customers.
We are fully versed and understand the complexities of Customs and Biosecurity legislation .ADM Global will ensure your company is compliant with all Customs and Biosecurity laws and regulations, thus, insulating and protecting our customers from strict penalty regimes that are in place.
Our expertise allows us to identify potential financial benefits for our clients. There are various pathways used to investigate customs duty minimisation including, but not limited to, tariff concessions, free trade agreements and auditing tariff classifications. By reviewing and analysing your existing and any new products, we will provide practical advice and advise of any opportunities for duty refunds for previous consignments and any potential savings for future consignments.
We understand the intricacies of international trade, our vast experience enables us to effectively identify and manage any International and Domestic logistics issues and assist your business to overcome any trade barriers, allowing for an efficient end to end supply chain process.
ADM Global can provide advice in important areas of international trade for importers and exporters such as, industry policy, government assistance schemes, analysis of supply chain and 3pl warehousing opportunities.
Your business is our focus and our focus is to create a complaint, lean and robust supply chain, resulting in efficiencies and financial benefits for our customers
• Customs compliance Audits
• Free Trade agreements
• Tariff concession Reviews and Applications
• Tariff Classification Advice
• Customs Valuation Rulings
• Origin Advice Rulings
• Trusted Trader Applications
• International Trade Compliance and Facilitation
• Industry Policy and assistance
• Trade measures
• Supply Chain reengineering
• International finance
• BCO Carrier contract Management and Reviews
• Textile, Clothing and Footwear
• Food and Beverage
• Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA)
• TABMA Australia
• Australian Trusted Trader (ATT)
• The International Air Transport Association (IATA)
• International Forwarders & Customs Brokers Association of Australia (IFCBAA)
• Australian Timber Importers Federation (ATIF)
• The Australian Industry Group (AI)